Let’s goodbye this warm summer with soft, chewy, and delicious cookies in each hand. We’re excited to add Paloma to cookies and hijack your tastebuds. Gather your bakery supplies and get ready to enjoy your end of summers cookie treat!
Life is too short to continue vibing your parties and holiday treats with regular chocolate cookies.
Would you like to bake a grapefruit tequila cookie using Onda’s sparkling tequila? We’ve stepped ahead to add something extraordinary to your cookie treat checklist. Try this cookie recipe and fuel your holidays, parties, and special occasions with love and fun.
Make your cookies taste great by combining refreshing and funky flavors.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice (best from using the fruit)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Grapefruit gummy (optional)
FOR THE FILLING
- 1 can vanilla frosting (any brand of your choice)
- 5 tbsp Onda Grapefruit Tequila
- In a mixing bowl, combine vanilla frosting and onda sparkling tequila. Once mixed, store batter in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Once the frosting is hard enough to fill, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes in another mixing bowl.
- Add in the egg, beat again to combine. Add grapefruit juice.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients until dough is formed. Add white chocolate chips and mix well.
- Use a cookie scoop to form balls. We use a #12 cookie scooper which makes the cookies bigger than usual. If the cookies are too soft to add the filling, freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Make a nest on each cookie using your thumb. Fill each cookie with tequila vanilla frosting and seal cookies by using thicker parts of the cookie dough to cover the frosting. Repeat until all dough is filled with frosting.
- Place the dough balls on a silicone or parchment paper-lined baking sheet and freeze overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 410ºF while keeping cookies in the freezer.
- Place the cookies 2 inches apart on a silicone-lined baking sheet. Bake frozen for 15-20 minutes or until the edges have a faint golden color.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 15 minutes, then move to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- You can finish these cookies by topping them with pink grapefruit gummies.